The Right Touch Family Hair Care - Hair, Nail & Skin Care
RSS

Recent Posts

Getting ready for your wedding
how to look younger
party hair
Finding a new stylist
Firmer skin

Categories

Hair
Nails
Skin care
powered by

My Blog

Vitamins to help your nails

A poor diet can hurt your nails and hair. There are a few vitamins that will help your nails in many ways. Vitamin A helps nails grow. You can find it in oranges, carrots egg yolks , spinach and chard. Vitamin C prevents hang nails. Strawberry's , citrus fruits and red peppers are good for this. Biotin witch is a B vitamin helps to strengthen hair and nails. It can be found in salmon, bananas, carrots ,egg yolks and cruciferous vegetables. A lack of iron in your diet can lead to malformed and spoon-shaped nails. Eating red meat, eggs,green leafy veggies and whole grans will boost your iron.
Zinc: if you have white spots on your nails you could be low in zinc. Try adding toasted wheat germ. oysters , peanuts and dark chocolate to your diet.

6 Comments to Vitamins to help your nails:

Comments RSS
australianwritings services on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:49 PM
Individuals love to hear the music as a result of the amusement. Individuals know loads of the things about the music and I have no words to acquaint it with the general population. I cherish this music which is comprising of passionate words and I adore this kind of the music.
Reply to comment

robux generator on Monday, June 25, 2018 4:05 AM
Hey guys if you are a gamer and want more and more robux for free then must try my link
Reply to comment

best assignment writing services on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:30 PM
I think they are good for my nails. I will try to get some of them later.
Reply to comment

best essays on Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:15 AM
Well, you are right. These vitamis are extremely importatn. Good job.
Reply to comment

custom thesis on Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:24 PM
this platform is just amazing have gained some best essay writing helps here online, really glad that authors have actually made it through this and understood how important such lessons can be for us.
Reply to comment

www.collegeessayswritingservice.com on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 1:32 PM
Save your time, buy lab report online from reliable sources and benefit from affordable lab report writer help online!
Reply to comment