The Right Touch Family Hair Care - Hair, Nail & Skin Care
RSS

Recent Posts

Getting ready for your wedding
how to look younger
party hair
Finding a new stylist
Firmer skin

Categories

Hair
Nails
Skin care
powered by

My Blog

Finding a new stylist

If you are in need of a new hair stylist there are a few things to consider.  Ask your friends and coworkers for a recommendation. Call around ask about prices and appointments. Some salons only take appointments , some will do walk ins.  Prices vary a lot these days , if you don't want sticker shock the first time in ask before making the appointment .We have a standard price list but it vary s as to the length of hair and styling involved .Some salons that have stylist that are all both renters can charge different prices for each stylist.
Next make sure they take the time to talk to you about what you are looking for in your new style. Don't let them start cutting till you feel they understand you. If you don't get that feeling get up and walk out!  it is better then wearing a hairdo for weeks or even months you hate.
In my 30 years of owning a salon and working as a stylist i have had people come in and tell me they got my number from some one at church, grocery store, dr. office and even restaurant. So if you see someone with hair you love ask were they got it done, get the phone number.

10 Comments to Finding a new stylist:

Comments RSS
Ryan on Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:40 AM
All that is a quick description of a few up and coming generation. I accept as true with open supply offers the great possibility to proportion efforts. thank you for sharing this article. it's far simply beneficial for me.
Reply to comment

greatpeople.me login on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:29 AM
NICE POST
Reply to comment

www.biharboard.ac.in on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 1:36 AM
www.biharboard.ac.in
Reply to comment

writing on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:56 AM
I would like to appreciate all your efforts, I have used many other services several times and I am very happy with it too. Finally once more thank you for this breathtaking article and I like this. I hope this will be very helpful to the students to complete their educational works related with the topics.
Reply to comment

bestessays paper writing on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 7:54 AM
I don't want to change a stylist. I am pretty happy with my current one.
Reply to comment

dissertation online on Sunday, May 27, 2018 3:52 AM
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the sitedissertation online
Reply to comment

the academic papers on Sunday, May 27, 2018 11:04 PM
There may be always the option of going to an expert, in the event you see cracks or scratches or denting in your gold piece. dissertation Writing Service
Reply to comment

Economics Project Help on Monday, June 11, 2018 11:04 PM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.
Reply to comment

Help With Law Assignments on Monday, June 11, 2018 11:54 PM
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here In The Blog For Students.
Reply to comment

Make My Marketing Projects on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:13 AM
I Am So Happy To Read This. This Is The Kind Of Manual That Needs To Be Given And Not The Random Misinformation That's At The Other Blogs.
Reply to comment